Monday, January 11, 2016

A Special Visit...

An extra early flight out of Trenton started my journey to Orlando last Sunday.
A much anticipated trip to visit my eldest, Amanda, who'd been away since August.
We celebrated her (belated) Birthday and possibly new job with Disney!
But a barely visible take-off (and landing!) had me kinda nervous!
Frontier's slogan is "A whole different animal"
so on a wing...and a prayer!...was this adorable polar bear...lol.
  A quick curb-side pick up and off we went!
 Always such a thrill to pass under this banner...despite the raindrops.
After day or two of work (moving her out of the dorms), we were free!
So....we played 'peek-a-poo' at the zoo
 with a giraffe,
 flirted with the crocs (he did wink at me!),
and I swear this guy was hammin' it up for the camera,
ate like a...oink, oink
and even kissed a snake...
through glass!
We spent many hours window shopping,
admiring Disney's floral displays.
Wish I could grow poinsettias outdoors in NJ!
 Mandy even scored a very special Disney souvenir...YAY!
Of course, the nightlife is never dull in Orlando
 where every night is a reason to celebrate...with fireworks!
 
 The week flew by before we knew it!
I will so miss this awesome view from the hotel balcony.
 
Sadly, we must say...
 and cheers...to an internship well done!
'til next time, Orlando!  Hope I'll be visiting often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
Make My Day.
And leave a comment...won't you?!