Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Favorite Poinsettia...

Best in Bloom Today is my basket of marbled pink poinsettias...purchased before Thanksgiving and still doing great! She likes this corner but I definitely have to move her when the fire's going.
Also great is my back is doing better...thanks to wonderful friend's chiropractic adjustment! It's a beautiful, sunny day and I'm thankful we are NOT without power after yesterday's mess.


Here I was (you see me, don't ya?) a few days ago making my "Wish List"....well, we all know how that can go! Even Bandit is looking at me like I'm out of control....lol!
Yikes, can that amount (!$#*$!) be right? Hey, if Hubba Hubba ever finds out, I can say "Hmm...must've been in a drug-induced state!" Think he'll buy it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead.
Make My Day.
And leave a comment...won't you?!